Will my daughter-in-law be hurt…Kim Soo-mi, "Giving Home," accused of embezzlement with her son [EX's issue]

질문답변

Will my daughter-in-law be hurt…Kim Soo-mi, "Giving Home," a…

nxrls 0 18 01.22 20:13
(Expoz News Reporter Cho Hye-jin) From a food company owned by actor Kim Soo-miI was accused.On the 22nd, The Fact stated that morning glory F&B violates the Act on Punishment of Specific Economic Crimes (Extortion)It is reported that he sued Kim Soo-mi and her mother on charges.According to reports, Kim Soo-mi and Jung Myung-ho are the two in the morning glory F&BHe handed over "Kim Soo-mi" to a third party without permission and filed a complaint, claiming that he personally received money and goods.So, Jung MyeonghoIt is true that there has been an internal conflict within the company since last year on The Fact,It's absurd that the company sued me and my mother, and the company sued meThe CEO's current fatal fault has been revealed, and I'm the first to deal with himHe has filed two charges against him, including embezzlement fraud and forgery of private documentsexplained.In addition, the morning glory F&B officially announced on the afternoon of the 22nd, and Jung Myung-ho was the CEO of the morning glory F&BWhile in office, by receiving personal money and valuables from external companies, arbitrarily withdrawing company funds and using them for personal useBecause of the fact that he caused losses to the company, Chung Myung-ho said, "For this reason, in his company's workGradually excluded. As a result, from the second half of 2022, he doesn't even go to workHe claimed to have been on the sidelines.In this regard, actor Seo Hyo-rim, daughter-in-law of Kim Soo-mi and wife of Jeong Myeong-ho, is an actorAn official of the company told X-Sports News that he is cautious about expressing his position because it is a family affairChung Myung-ho said he would deliver it. Kim Su-mi, who doesn't have an agency at the momentChung Myung-ho's side has yet to take any position.\t\t\nJung Myeongho isIt was also accused of embezzling company money in 2022. In the past 2019For about a month from April to May, 56,545 shares related to North Korea with 300 million won in company moneyJeong Myeong-ho was accused of buying it for about 260 million won, and at the time, Jeong Myeong-ho's side was accused of buying itHe has denied the allegations.After being cleared of charges as a result, Kim Soo-mi was released from KBS in January 2023My son bought me two years after I got married on 1TV's "Morning Yard."My daughter-in-law was in the media for her involvement in the case, and she was found not guiltyI also gave my house to my daughter-in-law because I was afraid of hurting her feelings. Human vsAs a human being, if you turn your mind and divorce, the legal alimony will be 50 million wonI can only receive it. You can live with a baby with this money"If you really don't want to live, don't live."There is.Meanwhile, Jung Myung-ho made headlines by marrying actor Seo Hyo-rim in 2019. The year of 2020After getting a daughter, she also appeared in KBS 2TV's entertainment show "Superman is Back."the name of Jeong MyeonghoMr. has been an in-house director since 2018 when morning glory F&B was established, and has been a CEO since March 2021He was dismissed in November last year due to the board's decision and is known to be a director.Photo =Expoz NewsDB,MBC Everyone's broadcast screen

Comments

Category
Facebook Twitter NaverBand